Changes to Formating of Downloaded Costs File
The formating of the costs file may not be changed in any way. Otherwise the system will not be able to process the file.
Frequently made changes which will lead to issues:
- Changes to the file type (.xls)
- Deleting one or more of the tabs (eg. entrance tab or other markets)
- Addition of further ASINs, which were not included in the downloaded File
(The system can only consider ASINs, for which it already has sales history)
- Changes to further settings within the file, eg. "text" (wrong) instead of "number" for the prices' formating
- Commas / Dots - depending on your language, you must use dots (English) or commas (German) for decimal numbers - this can be seen in the download's template first tab.